Tattoos By Mitch Kirilo

Gastown Tattoo Parlour

Vancouver B.C. Canada 105 west Cordova street, Vancouver B.C. (in gastown) corner of Cordova and Abbott. shop #: 604-642-6556 cell #: 778-232-7821 email: archaictattoo@hotmail.com myspace: myspace.com/archaictattoo Facebook: www.facebook.com/mitch.kirilo Website: www.gastowntattoo.com

Thursday, January 7, 2010



Year 2010 is officaly the year of the Jackalope! I came to this conclusion after doing my first tattoo of the year, wich was ofcoarse the jackalope. I also did a really awesome sugar skull with a candle and some roses, wich i should be finishing soon! On top of that I have a bunch of really fun pieces in the work about to be finished, such as Godzilla v.s. Gamera half sleeve, Ocotopus in the clouds spilling out ink rain from his umbrella turning into crazy waves with stuff strewn about, and maybe another cool octopus. Also, I've found a bit of spare time to paint latley, so keep your eyes peeled and check back on the regular for all the new things I have to share this year! I'm absolutley stoked on how this year has started and the anticipation for all the things on the way is killing me. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment