Tattoos By Mitch Kirilo

Gastown Tattoo Parlour

Vancouver B.C. Canada 105 west Cordova street, Vancouver B.C. (in gastown) corner of Cordova and Abbott. shop #: 604-642-6556 cell #: 778-232-7821 email: archaictattoo@hotmail.com myspace: myspace.com/archaictattoo Facebook: www.facebook.com/mitch.kirilo Website: www.gastowntattoo.com

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sugar skulls and Canopic jars


A few months ago, I did a small little skull inside this guys ear, and we were both stoked on how it turned out. then a few days ago he tells me he wants a sugar skull on his hand, and to do whatever, just something different but still classic. So a couple days after that this is what I came up with. I really had fun doing this, I love tattooing hands, and even more so, tattooing hands on every nook and cranny, filling in every little spot. So stoked! Thanks Steven.
Also, today I had a consultation for a super rad tattoo. Im so excited to get working on it right away, but its definatly gonna take some planning. I don't wanna spoil to much right now, but its a mssive phoenix sleeve, but everything is egyptian themed. So instead of Hanya masks, peonies and traditional wind swirls, theres the Anubis god (the jackal) Canopic jars with a heart in one, and a swarm of scarabs in sandy wind swirls. So I geuss I did just spoil it, but I'm too excited. Stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment